Calibration Access and Data Handbook
Up: Calling Parameters
Previous: Calling Parameters
- (float): PHA value to be converted
- (array, optional): contains the node-identifier for
the array of PHA values. If provided it overwrites the value
of the state variable ccdNodeId.
- event time coordinates in the TIMCOORD time frame
(see section 2.2)
- temperature of the focal plane assembly; this
affects the temperature of the readout electronics.
- Instabilities of the gain due to temperature variations of the
electronics are not included at the moment, as the temperature of
the FPA is expected to be sufficiently stable.
- For the time being, no temperature dependence will be included,
however consistency will be checked between the current temperature
and the temperature for which CCF ADUConv is valid. If the
temperatures are inconsistent, a warning will be issued.